Matt And Gary From Masterchef Australia Are In Bengaluru And They’re Loving The Indian Food
Masterchef Australia is by far the world’s best cookery competition show. Hosts and judges Matt Preston and Gary Mehigan are the fairest and most experienced judges I’ve seen in recent times, in any reality TV show. And now they’ve gotten their Indian fans all pumped up.
Matt and Gary are on their tour to Bengaluru for an international food festival – a first for India. And from their posts on Instagram, they seem like they’re having a gala time, eating South Indian food and roaming the streets of Bengaluru.
1. The quintessential South Indian food photo.
2. And Matt satiated all our desires of watching them eat Idli Sambar!
3. Indulging in some street photography.
4. Russell Market swag!
5. Gary took a real liking to this meat chopping block.
6. Nothing much, just hanging out in the street.
Matt and Gary will be here for five days, for the duration of the Festival! Catch them while you can, while also indulging in food from around the world!
Read more from Storypick
Source : Storypick